I catch the bus on Ballymun Rd, right outside of DCU.
The Tara St. DART station in city center. It's glamorous...
The infamous DART.
My destination...
The beautiful walk through Sandymount to Enable Ireland...
...and I have arrived!
The day was another quick one. I glanced at the clock around 2:45 realizing I only had about an hour left. This never fails to catch me off guard, but I know that's a good sign. After work, Meghan and I planned to celebrate the first day down and meet for tea. We chose the Queen of Tarts, a very charming cafe near her internship which Meghan especially has grown to love. It was delicious and a very fun thing to look forward to throughout the day.
We got tea for two... ...and shared an apple crumble and a chocolate chip scone!
I really have grown to love tea and will be carrying this love home with me very soon. Overall, it was a very successful outing and always nice to have time to chat.
No comments:
Post a Comment