Week six of the internship is over and I really cannot believe it. Tomorrow marks our last official final of the semester and then I will be a senior. We still have one more week of work and a portfolio to complete, but as for exams, tomorrow is it. The final tomorrow is a combination of the Visual Arts in Ireland and Irish Music from the first half of the semester. I thought it would be fun to look back at our favorite part of the class, our musical session! Here is a video from our musical session.
The Irish music has become so very familiar I do not realize how much I am going to miss it. We learned that Irish music is a living tradition because it is a real part of everyone's lives, making the culture so unique. I am already planning on spreading the joy once I return home, so get ready for a boatload of new tunes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment