Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All Kinds of Music

I had to start the goodbye process at work today, as some of my coworkers will not be in tomorrow. It was a very odd reality shock when I realized that it could be quite some time before I am able to come back. I am looking forward to enjoying my last day tomorrow.

After work, I met Molly, Meghan, Tara, Mary and Melissa for dinner. We decided to go to Green 19, a little modern restaurant Melissa had suggested and it was perfect. I had a gourmet club sandwich and we relaxed as we heard about each others days. We were stuffed to the brim before we knew it, and it was soon time to head back to campus.

Tonight was our last Irish dancing lesson of the semester. Tomorrow, our teacher is going to take us all out to a Céilí, a Irish dancing session, in the city center. I'm really looking forward to hearing the music and trying out our new moves. More on that will come! After dancing, we quick hopped back on the bus for a silly night of Karaoke. We all had a blast singing songs from the 90s, and realized at the same time that none of us will be entering the music business anytime soon! Regardless, it was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment