2:00 today marked partial freedom! We have all finished our last final for our elective class and were thrilled with the sense of freedom. It's very weird knowing the trip is coming to an end, but we put these thoughts aside and enjoyed the beautiful weather in the park. After our final, we started a pretty impressive game of Ultimate Frisbee and were running for quite some time. Now my frisbee skills were not winning any awards, but it felt incredible to run and we had a blast. After our "halftime" call, most of us were pretty exhausted, and I did not last too long before I headed back for a rest.
Plans for this weekend include doing everything that we feel needs to be done. I say this in a joking sense, but everyone seems to have one thing or another that they would like to do, so here's to finishing off the checklist and making the most of the time that is left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment