Monday, April 12, 2010

Gourmet Burger

"Ah, I haven't seen you in awhile! Have you been on holiday?" These were the words that greeted me this morning at the DART station as I bought my daily round trip ticket to Sandymount. I couldn't help but smile at his kindness and marvel at the fact that I had become a regular at the Tara St. Station. I quickly explained why I had been gone, bought my ticket, and boarded the train for another eventful day.

At work today, I had the opportunity to participate in a hydrotherapy session. The experience was an incredibly positive one, and I immediately realized the benefits of such therapy. The time in the pool flew by and before I knew it I the session was over. I am already looking forward to next Monday for another go! After lunch, we took a quick walk outside to get a little sunshine. We walked down to the water (I didn't even realize Sandymount was close to the bay) and I could smell the sea! It was wonderful, and sent thoughts of New Jersey running through my head.

After work, I met up with Meghan, Melissa, Elizabeth and Molly for dinner. This is my fifth week of work, and we have yet to celebrate a day of work in Dublin so today was the day. We chose the Gourmet Burger, as we were all craving food of the sort. I had the most mouthwatering hamburger, something that I had not enjoyed in quite some time.





It was really nice to sit down and relax after the busy day and hear about everyone's day. We were able to eat outside, something I have not been able to do yet in Ireland, so overall I would have to say it was a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment