Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Coast

Today a group of us ventured out to the coast. We arrived shortly after 3:30 and had time to see the beautiful sights in the daylight and experience the sunset as well. Without a writers degree, I cannot accurately express how beautiful it was so I'll share a few pictures with you instead.










The coast was very busy, but given the beautiful day in Dublin I was not too surprised. I still am enthralled by the accent here. I heard a very little girl tell her mommy that "I am unable to open the boot of the car." It fascinates me and I do not think that I will truly grow accustomed to it during my time here in Ireland.

We finished the trip with Fish and Chips from Beshoff Bros and with satisfied stomachs headed back to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment